Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged Again!

This one's alot shorter! Thanks, Andrea. Now I can get my bro-in-law back!

3 Unimportant, inconsequential, uninteresting things about ME:

1.the only bone in my body I have ever broken - in my little finger on my right hand. Happened in the first grade.

2. I learned to smock when I was on bedrest gestating the triplets. Haven't sat down long enough to smock since they were born.

3. I majored in physics in college, BA - i.e. "cocktail physicist" - knows enough to chat about string theory but totally useless for real science work!

This time I'm getting:
1. Frogs and Bees
2 Irish Lassie @ the Brown Bull
3. Cowboys and Crosses
4. The Mc Cain @ McCain's corner
5. Mr. Tweedy @ the Brown Bull

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great Answers on both TAGS.
Sorry about the church thing! Don't get onto him too much, he's the only thing that keeps me awake!:)

A