Thursday, April 24, 2008

Getting Some Results!

Things have smoothed out a little around here.

And the kids are hungry! They ate 22 eggs last night, between the 4 of them. Julia doesn't have a nifty egg business anymore - we're eating ALL the eggs our hens will lay.

Today Alec was walking around munching an apple - a new sight. Julia ate THIRDS of green peas tonight.

I have lost my taste for coffee. Unbelievable, right? Strange but true - it no longer tastes like"nectar of the gods". I even put my coffee pot away.

AND I have lost a few pounds. I'm liking this diet more every day. I have more energy. My afternoon refrigerator raids have virtually stopped.

The kids are counting it down - "only 17 days left"

Alec is talking more, and Wait - cover your eyes if you have delicate sensibilities - He FINALLY had a truly formed stool! Anybody familiar with "mashed potato poop" knows this is very significant. Finally he's not getting stuff he can't digest.


In other news - soon the pimped-up version of Funny Farm Journal will be unveiled, thanks to a really cool b-day present from Queen Bee and Hippy Chick.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray for formed poopies and fruit eaters!
Can't wait to see the new blog!

Andrea

Barry R McCain said...

You've been tagged:

http://barryrmccain.blogspot.com/