Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Baby Knows His Phone Number!


It only took him 3 days to learn it!


Alec is making good progress in therapy as the diet goes along. Both of his therapists have commented that he seems sharper, and "right on." He is getting all his questions correct. He is more cooperative with therapy - he was even waiting in the schoolroom after a break!


He has had a 1 - 2 second delay in responding verbally until fish oil pills. If we would stop the fish oil, the daly would return. Now thanks to the diet, his delay is gone without fish oil (he won't take it without soda) AND he is talking faster!


As for myself, I LOVE this diet. In 2 weeks I feel 10 years younger. No more stiffness or slight achiness when I wake up, no more headaches. I feel like running up the stairs instead of trudging. I have lost almost one clothes size! I don't know how many pounds because we don't have any nasty, vile scales in our house! :)


Just this AM there's a news story about wheat prices doubling! Looks like we got off bread just in time. But it's because the farmers are switching to GMO corn and soybeans!:( Thanks be to the Lord they haven't mass-marketed GMO wheat or we'd all have Morgellon's Disease. At least some of the corn is destined for bio-fuel!:)


Here's the wheat story link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24361263

1 comment:

Mr Tweedy said...

Excellent article...

As to historical field trips to Jackson, make sure you pack your shooting iron of course, Jackson is not what is was in the past, but I would think the Natural History Museum would be one stop, then perhaps the Ag Museum, especially as the weather is good now. Also, there are some places to stop on the Trace near the Reservoir, many times they have something interesting to investigate. I think Mynelle Gardens is still up and running, that was an 'in' place to visit for years and years. But I would call them first to make sure.

T Tweedy