Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just This Morning...



As usual, I was trying to keep Alec quiet in church. It was only the first song and already he was shouting.

I leaned over and whispered ,"Be quiet."

He yelled, "BE QUIET!"

I tried to ignore him.

Then he shouted "Ahhhh!"

"You're being ugly," I whispered.

He wailed, "YOU'RE BEING UGLY!'

So we took a trip to the lounge for an attitude correction. He seemed to understand.

We return; another "Ahhhhh!"

I whisper something to him.

He shouts, "SPANK YOU AGAIN!"

We spent the rest of the service in the lounge. After the sermon our pastor hugged me and laughed.

Little did I know that while I was gone, Burke had put his head down in the chair, rump in the air with a little plumber-crack action, and Julia had proceeded in trying to pull his shirt down to cover up his rump. My sister-in-las thankfully moved down to tend to them!

Always an adventure!

No comments: